- What if I'm not photogenic or don't like my pictures taken?
- Thanks for sharing. You're the perfect fit! You'll benefit from my experience in gentle prompting, direction and story design. Photographing with me is as easy as having a conversation.
- How do you save me stress?
- One of the things my clients have loved consistently is that I visit (or video chat) with them at least twice before the wedding to discuss details. Clients always leave these sessions feeling more confident about their wedding and photography, and this alone is something a lot of photographers neglect.
- How do you take some of the wedding work off my shoulders?
- I've developed a workflow that delivers the information you need when you need it and lets you know when it's time to schedule a pre-wedding meeting, what information I need from you and when, etc. I give you easy forms for sharing important details and preferences.
- How easy is it to book?
- We'll have a brief visit first. Then I have completely electronic quoting, booking and payment methods with paper optional. No mailing contracts back and forth. I accept credit card, check and can automatically break up your remainder a variety of ways over just about any period of time. You'll get a personal portal where you can check a balance or pay an invoice any time.
- Are your clients models?
- None of my clients are models. All of my pictures are of real people like you -- teachers, laborers, factory workers, office workers, professionals, creatives, scientists.
© Joel Nisleit